The Liar is our full-on race bred machine - ultra lightweight aluminum, incredibly stiff and strong at just over 1.9kg. We have employed custom butted oversized tubes to minimize any flex that can occur especially when accelerating out of the gate. It has dedicated 4X geometry, with a low top tube, slack head angle for more control on high speeds, short chain stays for stiffness and quick handling and a low bottom bracket for stability in the air. The Liar features a fully integrated tapered head tube which works with both standard 1 1/8” or tapered 1.5 - 1 1/8” steerer tubes. The Liar is designed to work with forks from 100-140mm of travel.
- designed for 4X racing and pump tracks
- custom aluminum tubes with double pass welding
- fit forks with standard and tapered steerer tubes
- incredibly strong yet still very light at just over 1.9kg
- 142x12 dropouts with axle included.